Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 12 minutesServings: 3 Ingredients:
● ¼ cup pineapple juice
● 1 tablespoon apple juice
● 1 teaspoon olive oil
● 1 teaspoon dried basil
● ½ teaspoon raw honey
● 10 oz flank steak
- Cut the flank steak on 3 servings and rub with dried basil, apple cider vinegar, and raw honey.
- Then add pineapple juice and marinate the meat for 15 minutes.
- After this, heat up the olive oil in the skillet and put the steaks in it.
- Roast them for 4 minutes from each side on the high heat.
- After this, reduce the heat till medium and add 3 tablespoons of pineapple marinade.
- Close the lid and cook the steaks for 4 minutes more.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 249, fat 9.5, fiber 0.2, carbs 13, protein 26.4