Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 45 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 1-pound chicken breast, skinless, boneless
● ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
● ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
● 1 teaspoon ground paprika
● ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
● ¼ teaspoon ground fennel
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 tablespoon lemon juice
● 2 tablespoons water
- In the shallow bowl mix up dried oregano, ground black pepper, salt, ground coriander, paprika, cayenne pepper, and fennel.
- Then rub the chicken breast with the spice mixture from each side.
- After this, mix up lemon juice, olive oil, and water.
- Brush the chicken breast with the liquid and transfer it in the baking pan.
- Bake the chicken breast for 45 minutes at 365F.
- Then remove it from the oven and slice into servings.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 193, fat 10, fiber 0.4, carbs 0.7, protein 24.2