Prep time: 10 minutesCooking time: 18 minutesServings: 2 Ingredients:
● 5 oz beef steak (2.5 oz each steak)
● 3 oz sea scallop
● ¼ onion, diced
● 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
● ¼ teaspoon lemon zest, grated
● ¼ teaspoon salt
● 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in the skillet.
- Add lemon zest and fresh basil.
- Bring the mixture to boil and add beef steaks.
- Sprinkle them with salt and roast for 6 minutes per side.
- Then add diced onion and sea scallop.
- Cook the ingredients for 4 minutes more. Flip the sea scallop after 2 minutes of cooking.
- Then transfer the steaks, sea scallop, and a small amount of diced onion in the serving plate.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 233, fat 11.6, fiber 0.3, carbs 2.3, protein 28.8