Prep time: 30 minutesCooking time: 25 minutesServings: 5 Ingredients:
● 15 oz beef tenderloin
● 2 tablespoons peppercorns
● 2 garlic cloves, peeled
● ¼ cup coconut cream
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Then grind the peppercorns and grate the garlic cloves.
- Rub the beef tenderloin with peppercorns and garlic.
- Then rub the meat with salt and olive oil.
- After this, brush it with coconut cream and transfer in the non-stick baking pan.
- Transfer the pan in the preheated oven and cook it for 25 minutes.
- Then switch off the oven and leave the meat inside for 20 minutes more.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 283, fat 19.1, fiber 1, carbs 2.7, protein 25.3