Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 40 minutesServings: 6 Ingredients:
● 1 cup sweet potato, boiled, mashed
● 1 tablespoon coconut cream
● ½ teaspoon chives, chopped
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
● 2 cups ground beef
● 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
● 2 tablespoons coconut oil
● ¼ cup carrot, diced
● 1 teaspoon minced garlic
● 1 teaspoon dried dill
● ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
● 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Grease the skillet with coconut oil.
- In the mixing bowl, mix up ground beef, salt, nutritional yeast, ground black pepper, dill, tomato paste, rosemary, and minced garlic.
- Then put the mixture in the skillet and roast for 10 minutes. Stir it from time to time.
- After this, transfer it in the baking pan and flatten well.
- Top the ground beef mixture with chives, diced carrot, and mashed sweet potato.
- Add brush the surface of the sweet potato with coconut cream and bake the pie for 30 minutes at 360F.
- Cool the cooked meal to the room temperature and transfer in the serving plates.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 172, fat 10.8, fiber 1.9, carbs 9, protein 10.4