Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 10 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 1-pound pork tenderloin
● 1 tablespoon tomato paste
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 tablespoon dried basil
● ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the grill to 400F.
- Meanwhile, slice the pork tenderloin into servings and sprinkle with dried basil and salt.
- After this, in the shallow bowl whisk together olive oil and tomato paste.
- Then coat the meat in the oily mixture and put in the grill.
- Cook the tenderloin for 10 minutes, Flip it every 2 minutes.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 226, fat 11, fiber 0.2, carbs 0.8, protein 29.9