Prep time: 20 minutesCooking time: 30 minuteServings: 2 Ingredients:
● 4 chicken drumsticks
● 1 teaspoon ginger paste
● ½ teaspoon ground ginger
● 1 teaspoon minced ginger
● 2 tablespoons avocado oil
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In the mixing bowl, mix up the ginger paste, ground ginger, minced ginger, avocado oil, salt, and lemon juice.
- Whisk the mixture.
- After this, rub the chicken drumsticks with the ginger paste mixture and leave them for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Then heat up the grill skillet and put the chicken drumsticks inside.
- Roast them for 2 minutes from each side.
- After this, transfer the chicken in the preheated to 365F oven and cook them for 25 minutes more.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 178, fat 7.1, fiber 0.7, carbs 1.5, protein 25.6