Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 30 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 1 teaspoon curry paste
● 1 teaspoon ginger paste
● ¼ cup coconut cream
● ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
● 1 tablespoon avocado oil
● 1 teaspoon ground paprika
● 1-pound beef ribs, chopped
- Make the marinade: In the bowl mix up curry paste, ginger paste, coconut cream, cayenne pepper, avocado oil, and ground paprika.
- Then carefully brush the beef ribs with the ginger mixture and leave in the fridge overnight.
- After this, preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the marinated beef ribs in the baking tray and transfer it in the preheated oven.
- Cook the beef for 30 minutes. Flip the ribs after 15 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 262, fat 12, fiber 0.8, carbs 2.1, protein 35