Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 10 minuteServings: 3 Ingredients:
● 10 oz chicken fillet
● 1 teaspoon minced garlic
● ½ teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
● 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Cut the chicken fillet on 3 servings.
- In the shallow bowl mix up minced garlic, salt, ground turmeric, and avocado oil.
- Then rub the chicken fillets with minced garlic mixture.
- Preheat the grill to 375F.
- Put the chicken fillets in the hot grill and cook them for 5 minutes from each side.
- Slice every chicken fillets and arrange them in the serving plates.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 190, fat 7.7, fiber 0.4, carbs 1, protein 27.5