Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 25 minuteServings: 3 Ingredients:
● 1 zucchini, trimmed
● 7 oz chicken fillet
● 2 oz sundried tomatoes, chopped
● 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
● 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
● ½ cup coconut cream
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chop the chicken fillet roughly and sprinkle it with salt, ground black pepper, and dried cilantro.
- After this, pour the olive oil in the saucepan and heat it up.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook it for 10 minutes. Stir it occasionally.
- Then add chopped sundried tomatoes, coconut cream, and fresh basil.
- Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the zucchini zoodles with the help of the spiralizer.
- Add them in the chicken and carefully mix up.
- Cook the meal for 5 minutes more.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 318, fat 19.8, fiber 4, carbs 15.2, protein 23.6