Prep time: 10 minutesCooking time: 30 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 1-pound chicken breast, skinless, boneless
● 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
● 1 red onion, peeled, chopped
● 1 oz bacon, chopped
● 1 cup cremini mushrooms, chopped
● ½ cup Brussel sprouts, chopped
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 1 tablespoon coconut cream
● 1 teaspoon chili flakes
● 1 teaspoon salt
● 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Cut the chicken breast into the strips and sprinkle with chili flakes, salt, and dried dill.
- Then pour the olive oil in the skillet and heat it up.
- Add chopped bell pepper and bacon.
- Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes. Stir them from time to time.
- Then add onion, mushrooms, Brussel sprouts, chicken strips, and coconut cream.
- Mix up the ingredients and close the lid.
- Cook the meal on the medium heat for 20 minutes. Stir the ingredients with the help of the spatula from time to time.
- When the meal is cooked, let it cool for 10 minutes.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 237, fat 10.4, fiber 1.6, carbs 7, protein 28.2