Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 40 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 7 oz chicken fillet, chopped
● 1 teaspoon curry powder
● ¼ cup coconut cream
● ½ cup chicken broth
● 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
● 1 teaspoon coconut oil
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
● 1 bell pepper, chopped
- Put the coconut oil in the saucepan and melt it.
- Then add mushrooms and chopped bell pepper.
- Roast the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Then stir them with the help of the spatula and add ground black pepper, salt, and chopped chicken fillet.
- Stir the ingredients and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, mix up curry powder and coconut cream.
- Add the coconut cream liquid in the chicken mixture.
- Then add chicken broth and stir it well.
- Close the lid and simmer the chicken curry for 30 minutes on the low heat.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 159, fat 8.8, fiber 1.2, carbs 4.2, protein 16.2