Prep time: 10 minutesCooking time: 15 minutesServings: 3 Ingredients:
● 1 cup cauliflower florets
● 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
● ½ teaspoon salt
● ½ teaspoon ground paprika
● ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
● ½ teaspoon chili flakes
● ¼ cup coconut flour
● 1 tablespoon water
- In the mixing bowl mix up melted coconut oil, salt, ground paprika, turmeric, chili flakes, and water.
- Then sprinkle the cauliflower florets with coconut oil mixture well.
- After this, coat every cauliflower floret in the coconut flour.
- Arrange the cauliflower in the tray in one layer and cook in the preheated to 360F oven for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is light brown.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 96, fat 6.3, fiber 5, carbs 8.2, protein 2.7