Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 17 minutesServings: 6 Ingredients:
● 1-pound savoy cabbage
● 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
● 1 teaspoon ground cumin
● 1 teaspoon dried basil
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● ½ teaspoon salt
- Separate the savoy cabbage on the leaves and then cut into the small petals (chips).
- Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the savoy cabbage petals in the tray and flatten them in one layer.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with sesame seeds, cumin, basil, olive oil, and salt.
- Cook the cabbage chips in the preheated to 155F oven for 17 minutes.
- Shake the cabbage chips during cooking from time to time.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 63, fat 5.1, fiber 2, carbs 4.7, protein 1.1