Prep time: 15 minutesCooking time: 10 minutesServings: 2 Ingredients:
● ½ teaspoon ground cumin
● ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
● ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
● ¼ teaspoon salt
● ½ teaspoon turmeric
● 1 teaspoon minced ginger
● ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
● 8 oz chicken fillet
- Cut the chicken fillet into the strips.
- After this, in the mixing bowl mix up cayenne pepper, ground coriander, salt, turmeric, minced ginger, and garlic.
- Then rub the chicken strips with spice mixture well.
- Pour the olive oil in the skillet and heat it up.
- Arrange the chicken strips in the hot oil in one layer and cook for 3 minutes from each side.
- Dry the cooked chickens’ trips with the help of the paper towel if needed and transfer in the serving plates.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 284, fat 15.7, fiber 0.4, carbs 1.5, protein 33.1