Prep time: 10 minutesCooking time: 5 minutesServings: 4 Ingredients:
● 1 avocado, pitted
● 2 eggs, beaten
● ¼ cup coconut shred
● 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the avocado on 4 wedges and then peel every avocado wedge.
- Pour olive oil in the skillet and heat it up.
- Meanwhile, dip the avocado wedges in the beaten eggs and then coat in the coconut shred.
- Repeat step 3 one more time.
- Then place the avocado wedges in the hot olive oil and cook them for 1 minute from each side on the medium heat.
Nutrition value/serving: calories 214, fat 20.5, fiber 4.4, carbs 6.5, protein 3.7